Thursday, May 24, 2007

And so it begins!

Summertime -
That great time when we can sleep in, stay in our pj's all day and as Julia Roberts said in Pretty Woman, "lay like broccoli". We are chillin'. At least we are on this our first day of vacation. Is there anything we could be doing? Why sure I need to pack for our trip this weekend. (kids are going to Grandma and Grandpa and hubby and I are going to Colorado to see my brother graduate from the Air Force Academy), we need to clean house (I hate coming home to a messy house), I need to finish up scrapping, we need to well... get dressed and eat breakfast! Lots to do but for now we are enjoying just being. No one is fighting in fact everyone is playing, the oldest has not emerged from his blanket cocoon yet so all is well. For now I am going to enjoy my cup of coffee and the semi- quiet of a summer morning.

1 comment:

terilynn said...

I keep checking back hoping to see pictures from graduation. Hope you had a fabulous time.