Saturday, July 14, 2007

CKU here I come!!!!

Well on Wed. I registered for CKU (Creating Keepsakes University)in Orlando! I am soooo excited about this! I have wanted to go in like forever but the timing was not right (read I was pregnant,nursing, kids too little....) or we never lived close enough to one for me to justify going. Now we do and everything is (everybody is all grown up) all worked out! I was soo nervous about signing up and told everyone to leave me alone and the computer was mine for that hour before and the hour after. I got all the classes I wanted! and I can not wait to go. Now all I have to do is home work for the classes before I get there!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What classes are you taking???

JUST ME said...

FRIDAY
-----------------------
Paint Outside the Lines
Six of one. Half dozen of another Take Stock!
Memories Under Glass
Sketches


SATURDAY
-----------------------
A Week in the Life Album Workshop


What do are you taking?

Tara said...

Hey ROOMIE!!!