Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Spring Break day 2- Couch Potatoes

Yes, he is sitting between clean, folded clothes that I have been yelling at them to take to their rooms!

This is the second day of Spring Break and the couch potatoes that are growing on my couch have gotten bigger and more demanding. I did manage to throw them outside for awhile, but what I thought would be a whole day of fun in the new fallen 8" of snow amounted to 30 min. of fighting for apparently the only good gloves we have and then another 15 min. crying over who in the end got the gloves and another 10 min. looking for gloves that might work for the time that we are playing outside. In the end the total time actually playing outside was 20 min. because then they came inside expecting hot chocolate. They were told however hot chocolate is for people who play in the snow at least an hour!

I will try again to toss them out this afternoon..... (now that we found all of our snow gear!)

No comments: