Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ten things that need to be done before I feel I am moved in!

1. Put away all my scrapbooking stuff. (Right now they are laying in the corner next to where they need to go)
2. Make my daughters bed skirt and curtains
3. Put curtains in the boys room
4. Hang a shelf in the laundry room so that everytime I need detergent I don't have to run to the garage
5. change my cell phone to a local number
6. Get rid of the box that has all the things in it the movers damaged
7. Get rid of the fan my husband will never hang because I think it is ugly
8. Hang a basic light in the place of where he wants the ugly fan!
9. Mail my sister the big box that is going to cost a fortune to get out of my house
10. Be able to sit without thinking of all the things that need to be done before I feel that I am moved in

1 comment:

rita said...

2- keep it simple- no ruffles! :)
3- keep it simple- use those clip things with rings so that you slide the rings over the rod.
5- what?! but I have your cell # memorized... wonder if you can keep the same #, just change the area code?
7- too funny
9- pack it and bring it in oct
10- do you really ever get to this point??

** I'll call you as soon as my kiddos go down for a nap! **