Friday, August 25, 2006

The things you find....

...When you clean your car.
Confetti poppers from New Years Eve, map of Purdue University when we visited in October, stuffed animals that are claimed to be our favorite, (if they were really our favorite and we just are not too lazy to bring them in wouldn't it have gotten a place of honor on the bed???) marbles, wheels to some random toy, Legos, magnifying glass, crayons- some a bit soft from the Florida sun, five books, two coloring books, Kleenex box full and unopened, Kleenex box empty, various snack papers, two water bottles, Gameboy game that we have been searching for, lots of sand, gum stuck to the side of the van.... and the list goes on. But I did make 47 cents and find my sister's CD that she left in my car when she visited us in CO a long time ago. I guess I will add that to her package since it is still sitting in my livingroom.
Now that my car is clean my rule is what you bring in you take out! So far it has stayed clean for 2 days!

1 comment:

rita said...

hey, is that my Rabbit Ears cd? i've missed it!! ;)

okay, so when you're ready, and if you want, I'd love to add you to my blogroll.

Gino is cleaning the VW- his new car- like a tazmanian devil. Quite frankly, I've never seen it cleaner. Amazing.