Friday, March 16, 2007

It has begun,

March Madness! I love college basketball. I love the crazy fans and the players who risk everything to win and be part of this crazy March Madness dance. I love filling in the brackets and seeing who beat who and the Cinderella teams that were lucky to get to this point and go on to win games no one thought they could. I love close games where the teams are so well matched that it is a nail bitter until the end.I love the celebrations that take place when a team wins and am heartbroken for the teams that lose I love watching it all take place on my little T.V.
My 28” – my husband is cheap so we still have a little one. Maybe someday when he is not looking this one will suddenly stop working and then ….Well I digress.
Where was I?
Oh yeah, March Madness – this year my favorite teams are participating. Texas A&M is among those in the games as well as Purdue. Texas A&M is a “by birth” favorite team. My dad went there, I was born there, and my both my sisters went there. They beat Penn State last night .
Purdue is a “by marriage” favorite team. My husband went there. Tonight Purdue is playing Arizona. We don’t get it on our stations, however we will be watching hoping they cut in every once in awhile so we can catch a glimpse.
And then there is Gonzaga. This is my favorite team just because I like the name. Go ahead and say it ---Gonzaga – you have to say it fast. Isn’t it fun to say??? Anyhow sadly they got beat last night, but the dance goes on.
I love March Madness!!!

1 comment:

rita said...

hola hola
well, Georgetown is still in it, at least. it was actually a terrific game. sad to see all my other teams bow out.

hey! what are you doing these days???
how are you???