Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Resolutions smesolutions!

So I was going to do a year end review of all the things that happened in 2010 but I was so busy enjoying my vacation I forgot!
So I will start the year 2011 trying my best to be more committed to writing in my blog. That and eating more vegetables and less meat -- so far I have lost 3 lbs! It is hard to do as I have to plan way in advanced for lunches and dinners.
I am also walking-- I am trying for 5 times a week and so far so good --
But it is only the FIRST WEEK!
Here's to a healthier and more informed New Year!

2 comments:

Whispering 60 said...

Good for you.....I'm to more veggies also :)
Happy smesolutions!!!!

rita said...

That is awesome! I love going on walks. Planning meals ahead- especially healthy, can feel harder, because the packaged foods are so easy! Heck, just planning to eat is hard right now!! :)