Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine card



By request I am posting my card that I gave my pilot.

I made it by cutting 9 white circles and then placing 9 black circles on top of them (sort of an optical illusion) then I cut out the 2 little hearts and a big heart for the middle. I added bling to the side hearts and I stuck the big heart on with a glue dot to raise it a bit and then tied the string around it attaching the distressed little tag with the u on.

He liked it, and in return I got a $25 gift card to the local scrapbook store. He knows me too well!!!

2 comments:

rita said...

ooh!! I like your new layout!! Very fun. LOVE the pirate pic. Yeah, I would have been looking for a more rugged, Johnny Depp-ish kind of character, too.
The V.card is clever. I only wish I could make the pictue bigger!

rita said...

for some reason I cannot comment on your posts anymore?? Did you click "yes" for "Moderate Comments?" or turn comments off??
Love your posts on running and the homily.