Friday, March 09, 2007

Home again, home again

ZIPPITy ZAp. (isn't that a kids song????)
Well we are home and managed to get enough to keep us feed for the weekend.
Fish tonight, lasagna tomorrow, BBQ Sunday.
We also got a few extras. I told you I couldn't resist those sick eyes. She got Popsicles -- she is sick and those are always good when you are sick besides its 80 degrees here! Cookies -- okay I should have said no to these since we have a couple (4) of Girl Scout cookies boxes in the pantry. But after Keebler stopped making the yummy, yummy Smore cookies I had to see if the Chocolate dunkers were worth it. (I must say they are pretty darn good) Hello Kitty Mini Balloon -- who doesn't want a balloon when you are sick?? Besides it was the first thing she asked for. Mini M&Ms -- we are gonna share them with "the brothers" and 3 plants - These are for me. - I had to get something!!!

No comments: