Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Last Week

Last week was really busy for me -- I felt swamped especially since Greg was not in town.

I had a scout Blue and Gold banquet on Mon. in which the guy in charge forgot to get the Tiger awards for our boys so our whole group was disappointed. They did however get them yesterday and since Dad was there to see it I guess it was better that way.
Tuesday I volunteered in Bec's school and Wed. I left my kids with a sitter so I could go to a scrapbook class only to find out later that the sitter had 2 friend over (one of who hurt D and cussed out JP and raided my fridge) so needless to say although I have not confronted her -- because I am not sure what to say, she will not be sitting for me again -- Now I need to pool my resources and find another sitter. We have had the worse luck with sitters here!
I had a job interview for a Pre-school position on Friday. I am anxiously awaiting to see what happens with that. Basically it sounded like if they have enough kids they will open up a 4th class and then I would get the job. So I have been praying that lots of people want to go to pre-school there!!!
Saturday afternoon Greg came home -- in time to say good-bye to our friend who is going to Afghanistan for three months.
Sunday I had an all day Scrapbook class and left the kids with Greg. It was nice to just get away (without worrying) from the kids for a bit.
So that was my long and busy week. This week should not be too bad -- I hope.....

No comments: