Friday, March 09, 2007

Tags


Here is a picture of the 3 tags I created for an online swap in one of the groups I belong to .
The one on the right I cut using my Cricut with the ZooBalloo cartridge. and then I just placed a big pearl brad in the middle of my giant flower. The middle one is a round chipboard tag and I used Memory makers paints (celery) and painted a magic mesh square on top of it then lifted it up so it left the imprint. The little chicks are my CM hexagon cutter. I cut out both the small and large shape Chalked around them in orange and put a pot dot between them so the small one popped up a bit. Added eyes and a hand cut beak and drew legs.
The one on the left I hand cut a striped tag and a yellow tag and then tore the striped tag in half. adhered it on the yellow tag and placed these pop up stickers of the dragonfly and flowers I found. The words were little word tiles I found oat my SS (scrapbook store) .
Oh I put a bit of ribbon on each of them too. -- That was from my stash.

No comments: